Headquarters: Remote URL:
Simply put: we’re looking for someone who can let the world know how ChartMogul can change the way subscription businesses are run. ChartMogul is chock-full of benefits and time-saving features, but today, when we release something new, some of our hard work gets buried. That’s where you come in. Tell us how you can transform product marketing at ChartMogul in your application materials.
What you’ll do:
- You will own all customer lifecycle marketing, maximizing the customer experience and trial-to-paid conversion rate.
- One of your ongoing responsibilities is to work with Product Management to support new product and feature launches with great landing pages, email and in-app announcements, and amazing marketing materials to support our sales team.
- You will discover and track SEO opportunities that can be pursued by product and content marketing (desirable, but not mandatory).
- You will establish and maintain a feedback loop with Product Management to make sure our product road map incorporates customer needs and general trends in the market to ensure our product remains competitive and product gaps are closed.
- Together with our Content team, you will work to maintain our position as a thought leader in the subscription analytics domain.
- Overall, you will make sure that our customer facing communication is clear and concise, while at the same time differentiating ChartMogul from our competitors.
- You are familiar with the fundamentals of marketing & advertising.
- You love taking complex concepts and products features and distilling them down into easily explainable product benefits with clear value propositions.
- You have exceptional skills in communication & presentation. You express yourself eloquently and are great at visual storytelling.
- You can quickly craft snappy marketing copy that leaves readers smiling.
- You have taken a deep dive into a product to become its champion before.
- You’re an unashamed perfectionist, in pursuit of excellence in everything we put out.
Nice to have:
- You’re familiar with common marketing automation tools (Intercom, HubSpot, Drift, Instapage, MailChimp, etc.)
- Working with Designers and Creatives isn’t new to you – and you have a good understanding of the design process.