Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure – revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
Zoom Video Communications is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager for our Video-first Unified Communications platform including meetings, webinars, chat, audio conferencing, phone systems and room solutions. In this cross-functional role, you will work closely with our product, sales enablement, and marketing teams to help grow market share.
- Develop a deep understanding of the complex competitive market that we play in and be able to create winning strategies across product, sales, channel, pricing and marketing
- Lead cross-functional alignment across sales, sales engineers, product, and marketing leadership on building and executing strategy
- Leverage learnings from customers, review sites, analysts and other stakeholders
- Work closely with sales and sales enablement in positioning and training
- Become an expert on how our customers use Zoom, understanding the key benefits and problems they are trying to solve.
- Understand & communicate the competitive differences for multiple sales segments globally
- Work with the marketing team on content for targeted campaigns, websites, blogs, webinars, account-based marketing and other demand-gen vehicles
- Build and maintain competitive assets including white papers, web pages, battle cards, videos, and training materials
- Work with the broader product marketing team on pricing, promotions and competitive positioning
- Work on content and presentations for tradeshows and our annual user conference, Zoomtopia.
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills
- You are technical enough to dig into engineering details
- You’re a pro at building differentiated messaging and assets
- You’re humble and have a natural curiosity to always learn more
- You’re really a rock star and multi-task like nobody’s business
- You are comfortable presenting in front of executives and large crowds
- You are a team player and have strong interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree / MBA (preferred)
- 7+ years of professional experience in a SaaS company, including 3+ years in product marketing
- In-depth knowledge of video conferencing, phone and chat products in the competitive space
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!