Are you an awesome programmer? Do you take great pride in your code? Do you naturally make the time to make code efficient, readable and maintainable? Do you lose track of time while coding? Do you feel a deep glow of satisfaction when you’ve come up with an elegant solution to a problem and it just works. In short, do you really enjoy coding? Do you enjoy challenges – do you look for them or even make them up sometimes? Is a good looking UI as important as a clean efficient ORM to you? If so, we really want to talk to you.
We are looking for a Mobile Android Developer with at least 2 years of experience. You will be required to take one or two coding tests along with a phone and in-person interview.
- Strong coding skills and willingness to learn
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Ability to code natively on both Android
- Use REST for server connectivity
- Occasionally Connected Computing (OCC)
- Strong Java coding skills
- Good sense of aesthetics and UI
- Write reliable, performant code
- This is a full-time (contract to permanent) position, we are not looking for part-timers or third-parties.
- At this time we’re looking for candidates preferably in the DFW metro, but are open to remote work from within the US/Canada/Central and South America.