Spire Systems is seeking a full-time quality assurance engineer to assist in keeping our accounting software stable. This role works closely with our client support representatives and developers and is required to provide third-tier and emergency client support when necessary. To cover our Eastern Canada/US clients, we need a morning person who can start at 8AM Eastern (5AM Pacific).
Remote work is an option for an individual who is self-motivated, disciplined, and can provide a quiet and distraction-free home office.
– Research software issues and document them – Create and run Ranorex and Selenium test cases – Analyze SQL database problems (PostgreSQL) – Support third-party developers using the Spire REST API – Provide third-tier troubleshooting and remote support as needed
Required Skills & Qualifications
– Excellent English language ability (reading, writing, and speaking) – Minimum of 2 years experience working professionally in a quality assurance role – Experience with Selenium or other test automation framework – Previous experience using REST APIs – General experience with business and/or accounting software and processes – Experience installing, configuring, and troubleshooting software on Windows – Positive, professional attitude – Attention to detail
Spire Core Values
– Sustainable – We create software for growing businesses that keeps pace with the fast-changing technology industry, preserving investments and maintaining profitable relationships.
– Progressive – We are forward thinking and dynamic. We embrace change and use it as a catalyst for innovation.
– Integrity – We demonstrate accountability by delivering what we promise. We will earn and maintain trust.
– Respect – We value diversity and promote inclusiveness. We treat others as we expect to be treated.
– Excellence – We hold ourselves to the highest standards and strive to meet and exceed expectations.