Apply ONLY if you are sure you MATCH the job requirement.
– Min of 2 Years of working experience with custom WordPress Project.
– Expert knowledge of WordPress including child theme development, plugins, custom post types, custom fields, and custom taxonomies using WP query
– Expert and working knowledge of WordPress Hooks, actions, filters and know how to extend plugin/theme hooks by using standard practices.
– Create custom, responsive WordPress websites using the most up-to-date practices.
– Optimize web experience for conversion, leading the charge on conversion related work.
– Work collaboratively with the marketing team to develop websites from start to finish.
– Troubleshoot and resolve problems with sites across a variety of devices and browsers.
– Help implement consistent functionality across a suite of WordPress sites.
– Expert knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
– Working knowledge of SEO best practices and implementation
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills
– Self-starter, motivated to experiment and be a part of a team.
– You will be given a task to complete.
– You will display your technical skills in hardcore programming