Are you a WordPress/PHP Developer looking for exciting projects and a great team environment?
Due to our recent growth, we are currently looking for an experienced Programmer with strong commercial experience in developing, deploying and supporting websites for our industry-leading clients.
The role requires someone with solid experience in PHP, HTML5, CSS, jQuery, Git, Project Management as well as WordPress and WooCommerce.
Reporting to the Director, you must be a confident, independent and positive self-starter.
As our talented PHP Developer, your role will be to:
– Lead, develop and manage online solutions, including custom WordPress modules, plugins, extensions and various integrations
– Set and meet production delivery with appropriate time frames and to specification
– Maintain and administer existing servers, platforms and websites
– Engage customers and vendors as needed to plan and deliver tasks
– Build reusable, extensible, clean and well-designed code
You must have the following skills:
– Minimum 3 years’ proven PHP experience
– Previous experience in implementing projects with custom modules and themes in WordPress is mandatory
– Strong experience in responsive website development
– Solid understanding of SEO and impact on website dev
– Source control and server management; GIT or SVN
– Excellent communication and documentation skills
– Excellent attention to detail and drive for quality
– Excellent time management skills
If you’re looking for a new challenge and want to work with a great group of people on local and national clients, then review the requirements below and hit “Apply”!